Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read the following terms and conditions before booking your tour. Valid to 30 September 2012.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
Childrens fares are for 3 - 12 years inclusive. There is no charge for infants under 3 years old when
not occupying a seat, however please advise sales staff when an infant is travelling. On the Overnight
Cruise child fares are for 2-14 years inclusive.
Due to the uncertainty of fuel prices, GreatSights® reserves the rights to add a fuel surcharge to
any of their tours.
- InterCity Group (NZ) Ltd, the operators of GreatSights®, reserves the right to alter prices and timetables and to
arrange alternative transport, routes or sightseeing services without notice.
- InterCity Group products are sold subject to the conditions of the Carriage of Goods Act 1979, the terms and
conditions published by the carrier and conditions printed on the ticket.
- No refund will be made against customer failure to report prior to departure.
- Claims for refunds due to circumstances beyond the control of tour operators, service supplier or customer
should be submitted in writing, but no later than 30 days after the date of tour departure.
- Refunds must be claimed within 30 days of cancellation. It is recommended that customers adequately insure
themselves against cancellation charges and the possible loss of money or personal belongings.
- While every effort is made to operate the Milford Sound tour in glass roof coaches, due to servicing requirements
these vehicles may not always be available.
Pilgrim's Rest B&B
- Bed and Breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pilgrim's Rest B&B offers accommodation in Kauri. Free private parking is...
Agrodome Sheep Show and Farm Tour
- Day Tour - Rotorua. Starting from $34.50 per person
Like rain in England, leprechauns in Ireland and moose in Canada, there's one thing most people associate with New...